Is life passing you in a whirlwind of activities and personal drama’s? Do you look forward to better days? That is not likely to happen, but you can reduce the clutter and make your life simpler by making a few decisions and some few changes. Below are some useful tips on reducing clutter to simplify our lives.
1. If you have been postponing doing a project and it’s stressing you up, do it today. By handling the hardest tasks first, it reduces the worry of doing them later as well as gives you the freedom to do the other tasks later with a clear mind.
2. Do you get lots of newspaper coming on a daily basis into your home and your life? You can choose to stop the paper from causing you stress, taking your time up and creating clutter. Get off junk mail lists. Some companies can help remove you from unwanted mail lists. Do an online search to find such companies. You can reduce the total amount of junk mail by over 90% by registering to have my name removed from lists. Reduce the number of catalogues you are currently getting and unwanted mail.
3. Reduce clutter from your car, office and your home. Having lots of things stresses you up because it requires effort and time to maintain it and it destructs us from anything else we would be focusing on. It also leads to time wastage as we search for items. You can donate or sell unwanted and unused products.
4. Clearing debts can reduce clutter if this is something you worry about. Or should you if you are utilizing your cards to buy things since it’s they are on sale, are a great purchase or too adorable to pass up and you do not need it. Remember that fewer items make things easier.
5. Pay your bills through the internet and also have companies send your statements over the world wide web rather than sending paper invoices. This means that you do not have to get envelops, stamps (saving you money) and go to the mailbox. Create a folder on your pc to send the notifications you get when your financial institution notifies you about bills that have been cleared. This is an excellent method to reduce clutter and simplify your life.
6. Instead of trying to remember everything in your mind, utilize a planner. Take it along with you everywhere you go. This will reduce clutter in your purse, car, in your kitchen counter since there won’t be notes stuck all over.
Think of all the advantages you get from reducing clutter and simplifying your life. Keep yourself focused as you work towards bettering your own life.